25. Telepathy (manah
paryaha) and clairvoyance (avadhi) differ with regard to purity,
space, knower and objects.
26. The range of sensory knowledge and scriptural knowledge extends
to all the six substances but not to all their modes.
27. (The scope) of clairvoyance is that which has form.
28. The scope of telepathy is the infinitesimal part of the matter ascertained
29. Omniscience (hevala jnana) extends to all entities (substances)
and all their modes simultaneously.
30. From one up to four kinds of knowledge can be possessed
simultaneously by a single soul.
31. Sensory knowledge, scriptural knowledge and clairvoyance may
also be erroneous knowledge.
32. Owing to lack of discrimination between the real and the unreal,
wrong knowledge is whimsical as that of lunatic.
33. The figurative, the synthetic, the analytic, the straight, the
verbalistic, the conventional and the specific are the standpoints.
END OF CHAPTER I